The ideas and activities provided on our website this week will be mostly the same as the work being done in school. If you are unsure or need some advice on a task please contact Mrs Devereaux via the office/admin email address.
Week 13 Week Beginning 15/06/20
This week we will be:
· Writing about what is good about being me.
· Adding and exploring Odd and Even numbers in Maths.
· Finding out about rainbows and keeping a weather diary in Science.
· Exploring Rainbow experiments in Science.
· Drawing a Rainbow Fish in Art.
· Doing dances and yoga in PE.
· Exploring the Rainbow Fish story in reading.
· Revising Consonant Clusters in Phonics