PREPARING YOUR CHILD FOR SCHOOL
Summer Transition Visits
Dates: Monday 17th June 2019 - Group A
Monday 24th June 2019 – Group B
Monday 1st July 2019 – Group A
Monday 8th July 2019 – Group B
Time: 1.30 – 3.00 p.m.
- Please bring your child to the front entrance of the school and on the first occasion go into the hall.
- Children will be told their class name and names of their teachers. They will be given a name badge and will then go into the Base for the afternoon.
- Please meet your child from the front door of the Base at 3.00 p.m.
- No uniform needs to be worn on these visits.
- If your child is upset and will not ‘let you go’ you may be asked to stay with your child for a while and then leave when they are more settled. If the child is upset but you are able to leave we will ring you to reassure you that they are settled and happy.